CAP is an independent advocacy program and is part of the Disability Law Project of Vermont Legal Aid, Inc. Services are free and confidential.
If you are applying for or receiving services from one of the following sources:
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (VocRehab Vermont)
- Vermont Center for Independent Living (VCIL)
- Division for the Blind and Visually Impaired (DBVI)
- Vermont Association of Business, Industry, and Rehabilitation (VABIR)
- Vermont Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired (VABVI)
- Supported Employment Programs
- Transition Programs
Then CAP can:
- Provide information about the services available through each agency
- Explain your rights and responsibilities
- Help you work out problems with your counselor or agency
- Help you with appeals
- Listen to your concerns and recommend changes in agency policies to improve services for everyone
- Inform you about your employment rights under the Americans with Disabilities Act
How Can I Reach CAP?
Call us, write to us, or visit us at:
Toll-free: 1-800-889-2047 Voice/TTY
264 N. Winooski Ave.
Burlington VT 05401
57 North Main St., Suite 2
Rutland VT 05701
7 Court St.
Montpelier VT 05601
56 Main St., Suite 301
Springfield VT 05156
177 Western Ave., Suite 1
St. Johnsbury VT 05819