Information for Parents

What we can offer your son or daughter?

If they are in school . . .

  • Explore Possible Careers
  • Discuss Education and Training Choices
  • Build a Team to Support Future Employment Success
They can ask for help with:
  • Benefits Counseling
  • Assistive Technology
  • Community Resources
  • Career Resources 

If they are out of school . . .

Job search help

Valuable job leads, a quality resume, interviewing skills, career counseling

Support for success such as:
  • coaching
  • work clothing or uniforms
  • transportation solutions
  • tools
  • other accommodations
Help with training and education after high school
  • books
  • materials
  • supplies, or other needs
  • arranging college student services

Who Qualifies?

Who Can Receive VR Services?

If your son/daughter has an IEP (Individualized Educational Plan) or 504 plan and are ready to make plans for their future. . .


If they are out of school, wondering what to do next, in need of a job, or have difficulty getting or keeping a job . . . 
All plans and services are individualized to the unique abilities, strengths, and challenges of each participant.  

Who do I call?

Contacts in VocRehab by Supervisory Union

Want more information?

Contact Information

Vermont VocRehab
Central Office

HC 2 South
280 State Drive
Waterbury, VT 05671-2040
866-879-6757 (Voice/TTY)