Vocational Rehabilitation

WorkVT 2.0 Project

WorkVT2.0 Project Logo
Let WorkVT2.0 Help You Create Your Own Comeback Story

Make more money. Attain financial freedom. Live happier.

DVR State Plan Amendment

24 February 2020
State Plan amendments for DVR and DBVI for State Fiscal Years 2021 and 2022 to be submitted to the Rehabilitation Services Administration

Chapter 209_Casework Practices_under_WIOA

18 December 2018
The Vermont Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) is proposing to add a new Chapter titled Case Work Practices under the Work Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).

Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS)

VocRehab Transition Counselors and Youth Employment Specialists from the Vermont Association of Business Industry and Rehabilitation (VABIR) work in collaboration with high schools across the state to provide Pre-Employment Transition Services to students with disabilities who are transitioning from school to postsecondary education and employment.

What is Pre-ETS?

What Services Are Provided?

VocRehab counselors want you to be successful, whether that means getting a job, going to school to train for a new career, or receiving supports to help you improve in your current job. Together, you and your counselor will explore different options to help you achieve success. The services you receive will be determined by you and your counselor and will depend on your needs, interests and goals. Since we try to tailor our services to the needs of each person, the services and supports you receive may be different from other job seekers.


Subscribe to RSS - Vocational Rehabilitation

Contact Us

Diane Dalmasse, Division Director
HC 2 South, 280 State Drive
Waterbury, VT 05671-2040
Voice/TTY: 1-866-VRWORKS (1-866-879-6757)
Fax: (802) 241-0341
For Telecommunications Relay Service: Dial 711


This is a Division of the
Department of Disabilities, Aging and Independent Living
under the Agency of Human Services

To report Website issues please email: DAIL Webmaster
For all other inquiries please use the Web Inquiry Form