VocRehab Vermont believes in putting the customer in the driver's seat. And that includes both our customers: people with disabilities and employers.
You know what's best for you or your company. But you can't possibly know everything about a wide range of disabilities and the benefit programs, incentives, assistive technology, and services available to help people with disabilities succeed in the workplace. That's why we exist. It's our job to help guide you along the way.
And what guides us?
The mission of VocRehab Vermont is to help Vermonters with disabilities prepare for, obtain, and maintain meaningful employment and to help employers recruit, train, and retain employees with disabilities.
- The customer is the first priority for VocRehab Vermont staff and community partners.
- All VocRehab Vermont customers have the opportunity to pursue a career track that leads to increased earnings.
- All VocRehab Vermont staff are valued and empowered.
- VocRehab Vermont has the resources to meet the needs of all Vermonters with disabilities and employers who seek our services.
- Treat all consumers and employers with respect.
- Listen to customer needs and provide timely services of high quality.
- Solve problems with an approach that is competent, creative and flexible.
- Provide a trusted ongoing resource to employers and consumers.
- Educate employers and consumers on accessibility and the ADA.